Are you looking for an Occupational Therapist?

MSOT’s Private Practice Directory is a listing of MSOT members who have chosen to advertise their independent practice with MSOT.

The listings of occupational therapy practices in this directory are not necessarily endorsed by MSOT. Statements, claims and opinions made by occupational therapy private practice providers are those of the author or advertiser and do not necessarily reflect the views of MSOT members and Board members. The information contained in the Directories is subject to change without notice.

To find an Occupational Therapist in Private Practice click on the button below:

Find a Private Practice OT

The Manitoba Society of Occupational Therapists (MSOT) is an organization that supports the professional interests of Occupational Therapists (OT) in Manitoba, in additional to advocacy and promotion of the OT profession.

MSOT does not provide any public or private OT services, however below are some links and information about getting connected with an Occupational Therapist in Manitoba and Understanding Occupational Therapy.

Click for the "Understanding Occupational Therapy" Brochure

Private practice OT costs may be covered by private insurance companies such as Blue Cross, Green Shield, Canada Life or others, or other funders such as Veterans Affairs, Worker’s Compensation, Manitoba Public Insurance or Non-Insured Health Benefits (NIHB) for people who identify as First Nations and Inuit.

Who can access private Occupational Therapy?

  • Anyone can see a private practice Occupational Therapist (OT)!
  • You may see an occupational therapist without insurance or a doctor’s prescription. Some extended health benefit plans require a prescription to cover the cost of OT services
  • Most private practice Occupational Therapists accept self-referrals, or referrals from family, school, or other health professionals. Contact the individual companies regarding their referral process.

You can access the MSOT Private Practice Directory for Occupational Therapy services below.

Below you will find some public Occupational Therapy services that are funded through various government systems and some community resources that may help provide further assistance for getting connected with an Occupational Therapist.

Adults and Older Adults:

Children & Youth:

Contact your local school for Occupational Services provided within your child’s school division

Many community program referrals are often completed by health care providers such as family physicians. If you are not yet connected to a family doctor please consider utilizing the Family Doctor Resource to find out more information.

Family Doctor Finder phone number 204-786-7111 and website

For any medical or health related inquiries please contact your family physician and/or Health Links for further support at 204-788-8200.